Clinical cardiac electrophysiology
Description détaillée : Clinical cardiac electrophysiology
What is the content of "Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology" ?
- Focuses on using an effective, consistent, decision-making process in recognizing, diagnosing, and treating rhythm disturbances of the heart, including supraventricular tachycardias, atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardias, and other rapid or irregular heartbeats.
- Covers anatomic fundamentals of cardiac structures, clinical indications for electrophysiology studies, practicalities and methodology of performing an electrophysiology study, and problems encountered during the procedure.
- Includes quick clinical summaries and more than 180 illustrations: electrophysiology recordings, ECGs, cardiac anatomy, radiographic images, and electroanatomic maps.
- Discusses key topics such as mechanisms of arrhythmias, conventional and electroanatomic mapping systems, fundamentals of cardiac mapping, biophysics of catheter ablation, and much more.
- Offers real-world guidance on contemporary practice from leading cardiac electrophysiologists Drs. Demosthenes G Katritsis and Fred Morady, with input from a multinational team of electrophysiology fellows and cardiologists.
- Ideal as a stand-alone resource or used in conjunction with Dr. Douglas Zipes’ renowned textbook, Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology" ?
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email