Cardiovascular Intervention 2nd edition
A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
- A paraître
Description détaillée : Cardiovascular Intervention 2nd edition
Part of the renowned Braunwald family of references, Cardiovascular Intervention: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease provides today’s clinicians with clear, authoritative guidance on every aspect of catheterization of the heart and vasculature and the latest imaging technologies.
This practical reference on interventional cardiology is organized from a procedural perspective, with chapters focused exclusively on how to manage complex cardiovascular disease.
What is the content of "Cardiovascular intervention : A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease 2nd edition" ?
Now fully updated from cover to cover, the 2nd Edition offers authoritative and current point-of-care coverage of this highly complex, technology-driven specialty—an ideal resource for practitioners at all levels of experience.
- Offers concise, focused coverage of all aspects of managing interventional cardiology patients, highlighting cautions, procedural nuances and tips, and outcomes.
- Covers all the newest catheterization techniques and equipment, including new-generation stents, mechanical support devices, imaging technology, and closure devices.
- Offers complete coverage of structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease, including TAVI and mitral valve procedures.
- Provides updates on the latest procedures, devices, and clinical guidelines for evidence-based practice.
- Uses a clear, easy-to-follow organization with separate sections on coronary artery interventions, peripheral artery interventions, cerebrovascular interventions, venous interventions, structural heart interventions, and congenital heart disease.
- Features nearly 500 high-quality illustrations and access to 165 procedural videos.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
Deepak L. Bhatt : Author of "Cardiovascular intervention : A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease 2nd edition"
Deepak L. Bhatt, MD, MPH, Executive Director of Interventional Cardiovascular Programs, Brigham and Women’s Hospital Heart and Vascular Center; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Sommaire : Cardiovascular Intervention 2nd edition
No TOC changes from the 1e (other than title of Ch 30)
Section I: Interventional Cardiology
1. The Birth of Interventional Cardiology
2. Guidelines and Appropriateness Criteria for Interventional Cardiology
3. Vascular Access and Closure
4. Pharmacotherapy in the Modern Interventional Suite
5. Hemodynamic Support During High Risk PCI
6. Radiation Safety in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
7. Contrast Selection
Section II: Coronary Artery Intervention
8. Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Unprotected Left Main Disease
9. Chronic Total Coronary Occlusions: Rationale, Technique and Clinical Outcomes
11. Bypass Graft Interventions
12. Calcified Lesions
13. Treatment of In-stent Restenosis
14. Management of Thrombotic Lesions
15. Fractional Flow Reserve
16. Intravascular Ultrasound Imaging
17. Optical Coherence Tomography
Section III: Peripheral Artery Intervention
18. Intervention for Lower Extremity Arterial Disease
19. Upper Extremity Intervention
20. Renal Artery Intervention: Catheter-Based Therapy for Renal Artery Stenosis
21. Mesenteric Artery Intervention: Catheter-Based Therapy for Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia
22. Renal Denervation
23. Endovascular Management of Aortic and Thoracic Aneurysms
Section IV: Cerebrovascular Intervention
24. Carotid and Vertebral Intervention
25. Intracranial Intervention and Acute Stroke
Section V: Venous Intervention
26. Interventional Management of Lower Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
27. Management of Chronic Venous Insufficiency
28. Hemodialysis Access Intervention
Section VI: Structural Heart Intervention
29. Aortic Valvuloplasty and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
30. Transcatheter Mitral Valve and Tricuspid Valve Intervention
31. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
32. Patent Foramen Ovale, Atrial Septal Defect, Left Atrial Appendage, and Ventricular Septal Defect Closure
33. Interventions for Advanced Heart Failure
34. Endomyocardial Biopsy
35. Pericardiocentesis and Pericardial Intervention
Section VII: Congenital Heart Disease
36. Congenital Heart Disease
Expédition dès parution
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email