Braunwald's Heart Disease, 2 vol set, 12th edition
Description détaillée : Braunwald's Heart Disease, 2 vol set, 12th edition
The fully updated 12th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with dependable, state-of-the-art coverage of new drugs, new guidelines, more powerful imaging modalities, and recent developments in precision medicine that continue to change and advance the practice of cardiovascular medicine.
Written and edited by global experts in the field, this award-winning text is an unparalleled multimedia reference for every aspect of this complex and fast-changing area.
What is the content of "Braunwald's Heart Disease 12th edition" ?
- Offers balanced, dependable content on rapidly changing clinical science, clinical and translational research, and evidence-based medicine.
- Includes 76 new contributing authors and 14 new chapters that cover Artificial intelligence in Cardiovascular Medicine; Wearables; Influenza, Pandemics, COVID-19, and Cardiovascular Disease; Tobacco and Nicotine Products in Cardiovascular Disease; Cardiac Amyloidosis; Impact of the Environment on Cardiovascular Health, and more.
- Features a new introductory chapter Cardiovascular Disease: Past, Present, and Future by Eugene Braunwald, MD, offering his unique, visionary approach to the field of cardiology. Dr. Braunwald also curates the extensive, bimonthly online updates that include "Hot Off the Press," "Practice Updates," and "Late-Breaking Clinical Trials."
- Provides cutting-edge coverage of key topics such as proteomics and metabolomics, TAVR, diabetocardiology, and cardio-oncology.
- Contains 1,850 high-quality illustrations, radiographic images, algorithms, and charts, and provides access to 215 videos called out with icons in the print version.
- Highlights the latest AHA and ACC guidelines to clearly summarize diagnostic criteria and clinical implications.
- Provides tightly edited, focused content for quick, dependable reference. Flexible format options include either one or two volumes in print, as well as a searchable eBook with ongoing updates.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Braunwald's Heart Disease 12th edition" ?
Peter Libby, MD, PhD, Senior Advisor, Center for Interdisciplinary Cardiovascular Sciences, Mallinckrodt Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Senior Physician, Brigham and Women's Hospital Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts; USA
Robert O. Bonow, MD, MS, Goldberg Distinguished Professor of Cardiology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois; USA
Douglas L. Mann, MD, Lewin Chair and Professor of Medicine and Professor of Cell Biology and Physiology at Washington University in St Louis, Missouri; USA
Gordon F. Tomaselli, MD, Executive Vice President; Chief Academic Officer; Dean Montefiore Medicine; Professor, Department of Medicine Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, Bronx, New York; USA
Deepak Bhatt, MD, MPH, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI, FESC, Executive Director of Interventional Cardiovascular Programs, Brigham and Women’s Hospital Heart and Vascular Center; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts ; USA
Scott D Solomon, MD, Director, Noninvasive Cardiology, Cardiovascular Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Eugene Braunwald, MD, MD(Hon), ScD(Hon), FRCP, Distinguished Hersey Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Founding Chairman, TIMI Study Group, Brigham and Women ’s Hospital,Boston, Massachusetts, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Auteur(s): Braunwald's Heart Disease, 2 vol set, 12th edition
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email