Cardiac Imaging 4th ed
Cardiac Imaging 4th ed
Description détaillée : Cardiac Imaging 4th ed
Edited by Lawrence Boxt, MD and Suhny Abbara, MD, this popular volume in The Requisites series concisely delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in cardiac imaging.
Practice-proven tips and excellent problem-solving discussions are accompanied by over 1000 figures and illustrations of the highest quality. The result is an outstanding review source for certification or recertification, as well as a highly user-friendly resource for everyday clinical practice.
New to this edition
- Clearly visualize the findings you're likely to see in practice and on exams through updated and redrawn illustrations and color images interspersed throughout the text for easier and more intuitive access.
- Gain new insight into a full range of cardiac imaging approaches and findings with new sections on congenital heart disease, emphasizing MRI and CT diagnostic and functional analysis as well as and updated information on valvular, ischemic, pericardial, myocardial, congenital, and thoracic/aortic heart disease.
- Benefit from the expertise and fresh perspective of new lead editors, Drs. Lawrence Boxt and Suhny Abbara.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at expert consult.
- Master core knowledge of all imaging modalities currently being used (plain film, ultrasound, CT, and MR), and discusses potential future developments.
- Focus on the essentials needed to pass the boards and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
Lawrence Boxt, MD, FACC, Consultant, Department of Radiology, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY, USA
Suhny Abbara, MD, Professor, Department of Radiology, Chief, Cardiothoracic Imaging, UTSW Medical Center, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Sommaire : Cardiac Imaging 4th ed
Auteur(s): Cardiac Imaging 4th ed
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email