An Evidence-Based Approach to Multidisciplinary Management
Description détaillée : Lung Cancer
Lung Cancer: An Evidence-Based Approach to Multidisciplinary Management covers every aspect of this fast-changing field, including new screening guidelines, new practice standards, and new treatment advances that have led to higher survival rates.
This practical, clinically oriented resource provides thorough, evidence-based coverage from experts in the field, including the increasingly important precision medicine approach in lung cancer planning and management.
What are the Key Features of "Lung Cancer" ?
- Discusses key topics such as small cell and non-small cell lung cancers; immunotherapy, molecular cohorts including ROS1, BRAF, HER2, Met, and NTRK; oligometastatic disease; and more.
- Covers individualized treatment plans for chemotherapy, radiotherapy, targeted biomarker-derived therapies, and new and emerging immunotherapies.
- Provides excellent visual guidance throughout, including algorithms, pathology specimens, anatomic drawings, and PET/CT and CT imaging for diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Features “Top 5 Clinical Pearls at the beginning of each chapter.
- Shares the experience and knowledge of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, and thoracic radiologists for a real-world tumor board perspective.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
Who are the Authors of "Lung Cancer" ?
Erin Alexis Gillaspie, MD, MPH, FACS, Assistant Professor of Thoracic Surgery, Head of Robotics Program, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Leora Horn, MD, MSc, Associate Professor of Medicine, Clinical Director, Thoracic Oncology Research Program, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Amanda S. Cass : Thoracic Oncology Clinical Pharmacist at VUMC Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tenessee, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Sommaire : Lung Cancer
1 Lung Cancer Screening and Prevention
2 Diagnostic Techniques
3 Histology and Molecular Testing
4 SURGICAL CONSIDERATIONS IN LUNG CANCER TREATMENT
5 Surgically Resectable Disease
6 Oligometastatic Disease
7 Locally Advanced Disease
8 First Line Therapy
9 Second line therapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
10EGFR Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Clinical Approach
11Diagnosis and treatment of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) rearranged non-small cell lung cancer
12Other Molecular Cohorts including ROS1, BRAF, HER2, Met, NTRK
14Small Cell Lung Cancer
15Summary and Looking to the Future
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email