HANDBOOK OF TARGETED CANCER THERAPY AND IMMUNOTHERAPY : BREAST CANCER
Description détaillée : HANDBOOK OF TARGETED CANCER THERAPY AND IMMUNOTHERAPY : BREAST CANCER
Comprehensive yet concise, this easy-access resource by Drs. Senthil Damodaran and Debu Tripathy of MD Anderson Cancer Center helps you filter and apply the most recent discoveries as they pertain to specific tumor types, actionable molecular targets, and clinical performance of approved or investigational targeted agents and combinations of agents.
What is the content of "Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy and Immunotherapy : Breast Cancer" ?
- Covers breast cancer targets—Phase 1, 2, and 3 trials and preliminary results, as well as approved therapies.
- Includes sections on Molecular Targets and Pathways, and Targeted and Immunotherapy Agents.
- Contains a section on Molecular Diagnostics, Testing, and Interpretation, with essential content customized for breast cancer.
- Organizes information by tumor type, pathway, and drug name, so you can approach clinical challenges from any direction.
- Highlights FDA approvals throughout.
- Pocket-sized and color coded to help you find information quickly and easily.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy and Immunotherapy : Breast Cancer" ?
Senthil Damodaran, MD, PhD : Assistant Professor, Department of Breast Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Debasish Tripathy, M.D. : Professor and Chairman, Department of Breast Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email