Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology 12th edition Review
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology 12th edition Review
From basic science underpinnings to the most recent developments in medical and surgical care, more than 3,000 questions with detailed answers help you master the most important elements in urology. The high-yield, bulleted format and identical chapter structure as the parent text are designed for efficient, effective, targeted review-providing exactly the information you need for exam success.
What is the content of "Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology 12th Edition Review" ?
- Keeps you up to date with key topics covered in Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology 12th Edition, such as minimally invasive and robotic surgery; advancements in urologic oncology, including innovative therapeutics for personalized medicine; new approaches to male infertility; technological advances for the treatment of stones; advances in imaging modalities., and much more.
- Covers new material on urinary tract imaging, complications of urologic surgery, urologic considerations in pregnancy, urologic considerations in transgender individuals, and more.
- Provides more than 3,000 multiple-choice questions and detailed answers, including highlighted "must-know" points in the answer explanations.
- Includes additional study points at the end of each chapter, as well as new pathology and imaging sections (with review questions) in relevant chapters.
- Features interactive questions, self-assessment tools, an extensive image bank, and more on Expert Consult.
- Helps you prepare for the written boards and MOC exams with confidence! This reliable, efficient review tool is written by the same team that has made Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology the preeminent text in the field.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology 12th Edition Review" ?
Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, Professor and Director of Urology; Department of Urology; The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine; Baltimore, MD, USA
Craig A. Peters, MD, Professor of Urology; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center; Chief, Section of Pediatric Urology; Children's Health System; Dallas, TX, USA
Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, MBA, Waldbaum-Gardner Professor and Chairman of Urology, The Arthur Smith Institute for Urology, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, Hempstead, NY, USA
Roger R. Dmochowski, MD, FACS, Professor of Urologic Surgery, Vice Chair, Section of Surgical Sciences, Associate Surgeon in Chief, Associate, Chief of Staff, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennesse, USA
Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS, Founders Professor and Emeritus Chief of Urology Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania Health System Philadelphia, PA, USA