Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging, 2-volume set
|Date de parution||16 janvier 2020|
|Nombre de pages||1648|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging, 2-volume set
What is Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging 13th edition ?
In the 13th Edition, Dr. Brian Coley leads a team of experts to bring you up to date with today’s practice standards in radiation effects and safety, as well as in head and neck, neurologic, thoracic, cardiac, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and musculoskeletal pediatric imaging. This two-volume bestselling reference is a must-have resource for pediatric radiologists, general radiologists, pediatric subspecialists, pediatricians, hospitals, and more - anywhere clinicians need to ensure safe, effective, and up-to-date imaging of children.
What is the content of Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging, 13th edition, 2-volume set ?
New to this edition
- Takes an updated, contemporary approach with more focused and consistently formatted content throughout. Clinical content includes Overview; Etiologies, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Presentation; Imaging, including pros and cons, costs, evidence-based data, findings, and differential diagnostic considerations; and Treatment, including follow-up.
- Features 8,500 high-quality images - 1,000 new or updated.
- Provides expanded coverage of advanced imaging and diagnostics, including genetics and fetal imaging, MRI and advanced MR techniques, low-dose CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, and molecular imaging, as well as the latest quality standards, evidence-based data, and practice guidelines.
- Features new Key Points boxes and more tables and flowcharts that make reference faster and easier.
- Focuses on safety, particularly in radiation dosing, as part of the Image Gently® campaign to improve pediatric imaging while limiting radiation exposure and unneeded studies.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of Caffey's Pediatric Imaging, 13th edition 2- volume set ?
Brian D. Coley, MD, Professor, Departments of Radiology and Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine; Radiologist-in-Chief, Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio