Breast imaging: a core review 2nd edition
|Date de parution||1 septembre 2017|
|Nombre de pages||320|
|Dimension||18 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Breast imaging: a core review 2nd edition
- Features thoroughly revised content throughout, including new questions, new high-quality images, and new coverage of BI-RADS.
- Contains 300 questions with answers, explanations, and references, as well as additional online questions to further test your knowledge.
- Covers disease processes, the physics behind image acquisition, quality control, and safety, as well as standards of care, breast cancer screening, diagnostic breast imaging and findings, breast pathology, and interventions.
- Includes high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
- Provides answers and rationales as to why an answer is correct and other choices are incorrect.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click