Boston Children's Illustrated tips and tricks in Pediatric Orthopaedic Fracture Surgery
Descriptif détaillé : Boston Children's Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Pediatric Orthopaedic Fracture Surgery
- Written by experts at Boston Children’s Hospital, routinely rated one of the top children’s hospitals in the United States.
- Part of the Illustrated Tips and Tricks series, which compiles the wisdom and experience of veteran surgeons.
- Content is derived from what attendings impart to residents and is contextualized to specific situations and patients.
- Numerous illustrations offer visual guidance for clinical procedures and patient interaction.
- eBook features procedural videos and additional clinical guidance.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.