Biopsy interpretation of the skin 2nd edition Primary non-lymphoid cutaneous neoplasia
|Date de parution||25 avril 2018|
|Nombre de pages||648|
|Dimension||15 x 22|
Descriptif détaillé : Biopsy interpretation of the skin 2nd edition Primary non-lymphoid cutaneous neoplasia
- Incorporates recent advances in the biology of skin cancer which have led to important biologic therapies for melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Includes new chapters on the clinical approach to surgical conditions of the skin and soft tissue tumors.
- Offers online access to 375 additional figures, plus an online multiple-choice test bank that is ideal for board exam preparation.
- Contains new clinical and histologic images for new entities and surgical procedures, for a total of over 550 high-quality, full-color images.
- Provides extensive coverage of differential diagnostic considerations and their separation from the main diagnostic entities under consideration.
- Includes an extensively updated reference list that provides up-to-date source materials for a more in-depth study of recent advances.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more