Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa 3°ed
Vol 2 Neoplastic
|Auteur||Elizabeth A Montgomery|
|Date de parution||16 septembre 2017|
|Nombre de pages||384|
|Dimension||18 x 24|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa Vol 2 Neoplastic 3°ed
- Successfully navigate both common and unusual issues that arise in the day-to-day interpretation of gastrointestinal biopsies.Â Entities covered in this volume include:Â Barrett esophagus, mesenchymal neoplasms such as GIST, schwannoma, and benign fibroblastic polyp, hereditary cancer syndromes, and many more.
- Enhance your interpretation skills with valuable pearls and pitfalls at the beginning of each chapter.
- Compare your samples to hundreds of full-color illustrations that capture the characteristic appearance of most mucosal biopsies of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Access additional illustrations plus 50 multiple-choice review questions in the companion VitalSource eBook!
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click