Basic to Advanced Clinical Echocardiography
A Self-Assessment Tool for the Cardiac Sonographer
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Basic to Advanced Clinical Echocardiography
What is the content of "Basic to Advanced Clinical Echocardiography" ?
This powerful, long-needed resource presents the essentials of clinical echocardiography in a precise Q&A format fashioned after Clinical Echocardiography Review A Self-Assessment Tool edited by Allan L. Klein and Craig R. Asher. Whether you are just beginning your training, are already preparing for your examination, or simply want to review and increase your knowledge depth, this easy-to-use resource will help you develop the knowledge and skills you need for success.
- Flexible: A wide range of multiple-choice questions identified as beginner, intermediate, or advanced make it easy for you to select the level of material you want to review.
- Quick-review format: Concise chapters by experts in the field follow an easy-to-follow, Q&A style to ensure content mastery.
- Concise Answer Outlines: Each question is supported by a detailed answer outline to enhance understanding and skill development.
- Visual: More than 400 online echo clip videos bring concepts and techniques to life and help you to internalize key essential elements of disease recognition.
- Clinically Oriented: More than 1,270 self-assessment questions (many with case-based images and easily accessible video files) place you in clinical scenarios.
- Practical: An extensive online question bank gives you unlimited opportunities for self-assessment and review.
Who are the authors of "Basic to Advanced Clinical Echocardiography" ?
Bonita Anderson is a Clinical Fellow at the School of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Health, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and an Advanced Cardiac Scientist, Cardiac Sciences Unit, The Prince Charles Hospital (TPCH), Brisbane. She is alos the International Representative on the Board of Directors for American Society of Echocardiography.
Margaret M Park is a Lead Imaging Specialist in the Heart and Vascular Center at the Cleveland Clinic. Margaret does research in Cardiology, Pulmonology and Clinical Trials(Echocardiography, CMR, Pet Imaging) and is a member of Serpil C. Erzurum's Clinical Research team.