McCurnin's clinical textbook for veterinary technicians and nurses, 10th edition
Description détaillée : McCurnin's clinical textbook for veterinary technicians and nurses, 10th edition
McCurnin's Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses 10th Edition provides a solid foundation in every aspect of veterinary technology including care of small and large animals birds reptiles and small mammals.
Procedure boxes offer step-by-step guidelines to performing key tasks and use of the veterinary technician practice model helps to improve your critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Written by vet tech experts Joanna Bassert Angela Beal and Oreta Samples this illustrated guide prepares you for success on the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE®) and in clinical practice.
What are the key features of "McCurnin's Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses 10th edition" ?
- 2017 winner of the William Holmes McGuffey Longevity Award ("McGuffey") from the Text & Academic Authors Association (TAA), which recognizes textbooks and learning materials whose excellence has been demonstrated over time.
- Case presentations provide real-life scenarios, so students can practice critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Step-by-step instructions show students how to perform dozens of procedures, making information easy to access in emergency and clinical situations.
- More than 1,000 full-color photographs and line drawings depict veterinary technology concepts and techniques.
- Chapter outline, learning objectives, and key terms begin each chapter, focusing study on need-to-know material.
- Technician Notes highlight key points relating to the role of the veterinary technician.
- Coverage of large animal care is integrated throughout the book, including medical records, dentistry, physical examination, surgical instrumentation, surgical assistance, emergency care, and euthanasia, as well as separate Large Animal chapters.
- Comprehensive chapters on pharmacology, pain management, restraint, and veterinary oncology provide a broader understanding of the responsibilities of a technician.
- Coverage of zoonotics is threaded throughout each chapter, describing how a disease may affect the host, how it is spread, how it is treated, and the necessary safety precautions.
- Care of Birds, Reptiles, and Small Mammals chapter describes care and treatment of these increasingly popular pets.
Who is the author of "McCurnin's Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses 10th edition" ?
Joanna M. Bassert, VMD, Professor Emeritus Program of Veterinary Technology Manor College Jenkintown, PA
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email