Atlas of ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology 3rd edition
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology 3rd edition
- Includes more than 1,300 ultrasound images that highlight normal and abnormal anatomy, pathological conditions, and procedures.
- Links to more than 200 video clips that depict, in real-time, diagnoses of sonographic abnormalities.
- All 3 authors hail from Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
- Additional author brings experience in and greater coverage of gynecological ultrasound.
- Ideal for residents and physicians in radiology, obstetrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, and family practice.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more