Atlas of pelvic anatomy and gynecologic surgery, 5th edition
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 5th edition
Pelvic anatomy and surgical operations are depicted through full-color anatomic drawings, correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs, and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Complete coverage of both conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
What is the content of "Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery 5th Edition" ?
- Covers all frequently performed gynecologic operations including laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, vaginal, vulvar, and cystoscopic procedures.
- Includes expanded sections on gender reassignment surgery and vulvar and cervical surgery, as well as a new chapter devoted to laparoscopic techniques.
- Contains a revised anatomic section with updated figures, plus high-quality artwork and clinical photographs throughout-now entirely in full color.
- Features numerous videos of surgeries and cadaver dissection.
- Ideal for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Who are the authors of "Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery 5th Edition" ?
Michael S. Baggish, MD, FACOG, Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco; Gynecologist, The Women's Center of Saint Helena And Saint Helena Hospital, Saint Helena, Californi, USA
Mickey M. Karram, MD, Director of Fellowship Program, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, The Christ Hospital; Professor of Obstetrics/Gynecology and Urology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA