Atlas of Interventional Pain Management, 5th edition
|Date de parution||1 avril 2020|
|Nombre de pages||1194|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of Interventional Pain Management, 5th edition
Dr. Steven D. Waldman walks you step by step through each procedure, incorporating all clinically appropriate imaging modalities to help you achieve the best possible outcomes for more than 160 nerve block procedures.
What is the content of Atlas of Interventional Pain Management 5th Edition ?
- Focuses on the how rather than the why of interventional pain procedures, offering an abundance of high-quality, full-color illustrations to demonstrate the best technique.
- Incorporates all clinically useful imaging modalities that increase needle placement precision, including significantly expanded content on office-based ultrasound guided techniques as well as fluoroscopy and computed tomography guided procedures.
- Keeps you up to date with 19 brand-new chapters, including Selective Maxillary Nerve Block: Suprazygomatic Approach, Brachial Plexus Block: Retroclavicular Approach, Erector Spinae Plane Block, Transversalis Fascia Plane Block, Adductor Canal Block, Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation, Sacral Neuromodulation, and more.
- Provides Indications, Clinically Relevant Anatomy, Technique, Side Effects and Complications, and Clinical Pearls and updated CPT codes for each procedure.
- Clearly illustrates the anatomical targets for each procedure and the appropriate needle placement and trajectory used to reach each target.
- Includes access to procedural videos covering Cervical Translaminar Epidural Block, Cervical Paravertebral Medical Branch Block, Percutaneous Facet Fusion, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Block, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of Atlas of Interventional Pain Management 5th Edition ?
Steven D Waldman is an internationally recognized expert and pioneer in the specialty of Pain Medicine. Dr Waldman has received numerous awards and honors and is the author of over twenty textbooks and numerous academic articles on the specialty of Pain Management.
His main clinical work is as an interventional pain management physician as well as being an active member of the medical staff at Truman Medical Center at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He is a former President of the Society of Pain Practice Management (SPPM) Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Professor of Medical Humanities and Bioethics, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine