Atlas of interstitial lung disease pathology
|Date de parution||22 décembre 2013|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of interstitial lung disease pathology
Providing pathologists with the extensive array of illustrations necessary to understand the morphologic spectrum of interstitial lung disease (ILD), Atlas of Interstitial Lung Disease Pathology: Pathology with High Resolution CT Correlations provides a clear guide to this often confusing and difficult topic. Each chapter touches on the important radiology, clinical, mechanistic, and prognostic features along with numerous illustrations of pathologic findings in a concise, easy-to-follow format.
Packed with over 500 images that clarify the morphologic spectrum of interstitial lung diseases and demonstrate the features of the differential diagnoses, this quick reference will help you:
- Observe and determine if a case shows the diagnostic features of a particular disease.
- Effectively diagnose ILD through detailed illustrations of the pathology and expert coverage of imaging in every chapter.
- Broaden your understanding of uncommon variants of relatively common ILDs; for example, fibrosis in chronic eosinophilic pneumonia (CEP) and in BOOP, interstitial spread of Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH), and progression of desquamative interstitial pneumonia (DIP) to a picture of fibrotic nonspecific interstitial pneumonia (NSIP).
- Use imaging material to understand the pathologic changes behind the radiologic appearances of ILDs.
- Stresses the team approach necessary for the final diagnosis of interstitial lung disease