Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures 2nd ed
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures 2nd ed
This one-stop essential resource provides:
- Step-by-step, fully illustrated coverage of the techniques you need to master—from rotator cuff repair and fixation of distal radius fractures to tibiotalar arthrodesis and pediatric ACL reconstruction.
- Dedicated sections covering sports medicine, shoulder and elbow, hand and wrist, adult reconstruction, trauma, foot and ankle, spine, and pediatric orthopaedics.
- Thirteen new procedures, including 5 for adult reconstruction and 5 for hand and wrist.
- More than 85 accompanying surgical videos that complement select chapters throughout the book.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.