Atlas of Dermatopathology 4th Edition
Synopsis and Atlas of Lever's Histopathology of the Skin
|Date de parution||25 juillet 2020|
|Nombre de pages||584|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of Dermatopathology - Synopsis and Atlas of Lever's Histopathology of the Skin 4th Edition
What is the content of "Atlas of Dermatopathology - Synopsis and Atlas of Lever's Histopathology of the Skin 4th edition" ?
This unique atlas uses a pattern-based approach to differential diagnosis, clearly organized according to what is seen on a microscopic slide. More than 1600 high-quality images assist in the understanding of cutaneous reaction patterns and diagnosis.
- Classifies patterns according to location, reaction patterns, and cell type if applicable, including diseases that have been recently described.
- Color-codes each chapter for consistency, helping you navigate quickly to the information you need.
- Compares “look-alike” diseases in easy-to-reference tables.
- Includes multiple color photomicrographs for each disease, in addition to providing an online image bank.
- Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who is the author of "Atlas of Dermatopathology - Synopsis and Atlas of Lever's Histopathology of the Skin 4th Edition" ?
Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, USA
Professor of Dermatology
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine