Atlas of Cytopathology
a pattern based approach
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of Cytopathology: a pattern based approach
- Includes a unique, special section on normal background cells, which can have a significant impact on diagnostic results.
- Notes include sample pathology reports and synthesize complicated topics.
- Specimens addressed span a range of types, including breast, kidney, urinary, pulmonary, and biliary tracts.
- Checklists at the beginning of each chapter and scattered throughout help you pinpoint key elements of each diagnostic process.
- Quizzes modeled after actual board questions, Frequently Asked Questions, and hints and hazards presenting real-life diagnostic encounters are also included.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.