Atlas of Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology
|Date de parution||1 décembre 2018|
|Nombre de pages||672|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology
- A one-of-a-kind, practical atlas, ideal for interventional cardiologists, trainees, and general cardiologists.
- Each chapter includes an introduction, several case studies, conclusion, and pertinent references.
- Complete coverage includes chapters on Catheterization in Childhood and Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pitfalls in the Evaluation of Hemodynamic Data, Coronary Artery Anomalies, Pulmonary Angiography, Intravascular Imaging, Interventions for Structural Heart Disease, Thoracic Aortic Endovascular Grafting, and many more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more