Atlas of Anatomy 4th ed
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of Anatomy 4th ed
- Expanded Radiology sections include over 40 new radiographs, CTs, and MRIs
- A more dissectional approach to the head and neck region places neck anatomy before that of the head – the way most students dissect
- Additional images and tables detail the challenging anatomy of the peritoneal cavity, inguinal region, and infratemporal and pterygopalatine fossae
- Almost 30 new clinical boxes focus on function, pathology, diagnostic techniques, anatomic variation, and more
- More comprehensive coverage clarifies the complexities of the ANS, including revised wiring schematic
- Also included in this new edition:
What users say about the Atlas of Anatomy:
- Muscle Fact spreads provide origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side-by-side pages
- Online images with "labels-on and labels-off" capability are ideal for review and self-testing
"I can't say enough how much I like the organization of this text. I think Thieme has 'hit the nail on the head' with structuring everything by region (Lower Limb) and sub-region (Ankle & Foot). It's very easy to find what you're looking for…"
"The figures in the Atlas of Anatomy are exemplary and surpass other competing texts. The images are clear, precise, and aesthetically colored. The unique views presented in this work are also very helpful for studying a three-dimensional subject such as human anatomy."
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.