Diagnostic Pathology: Bone
Diagnostic Pathology: Bone
Description détaillée : Diagnostic Pathology: Bone
Encompassing all areas of bone pathology, this title includes the most recent clinical pathological and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
Richly illustrated and easy to use Diagnostic Pathology: Bone is a complete reference for accurate complete surgical pathology reports ideal as a day-to-day reference or as a reliable training resource.
What is the content of "Diagnostic Pathology Bone 3rd Edition" ?
- Includes a wide range of nonneoplastic and neoplastic entities in bone pathology that enhance diagnostic accuracy and provide the biological basis for optimal treatment of patients with bone tumors and nonneoplastic conditions
- Reflects updates from the 5th Edition of the WHO Classification of Tumors of Soft Tissue and Bone
- Brings you fully up to date with recent advances in nonneoplastic orthopaedic specimens, including osteoarthrosis, osteonecrosis, pathology of intervertebral discs and menisci, non-infectious inflammatory arthritis, crystal deposition diseases, and common metabolic disorders
- Features new chapters covering growth and development, radiologic approach to bone tumors, and synovial tumors
- Contains thousands of extensively annotated images, including gross pathology photographs, histopathology photomicrographs, immunohistochemistry, FISH, correlative radiologic imaging, and full-color illustrations
- Features a templated, highly formatted design; concise, bulleted text; diagnostic pearls, key facts in each chapter; and an extensive index for easy reference
- Provides an excellent resource at the point of care for physicians in pathology, radiology, and orthopaedics, as well as medical and radiation oncologists who treat bone tumors
- Includes the enhanced eBook version, which allows you to search all text, figures, and references on a variety of devices
Who are the authors of "Diagnostic Pathology Bone 3rd Edition" ?
Gunnlaugur Petur Nielsen, MD, Department of Pathology, Director of Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital; Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Andrew E Rosenberg, MD, Professor of Pathology Director of Anatomic Pathology Director of Bone & Soft Tissue Pathology University of Miami Hospital Miami, Florida, USA
DANS LA MÊME COLLECTION :
- A paraître
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email