Anesthesiologist's Manual of Surgical Procedures 6th ed
Descriptif détaillé : Anesthesiologist's Manual of Surgical Procedures 6th ed
- Presents preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative anesthetic considerations in a clear, templated format, summarizing all courses of action in easy-to-read tables.
- Describes what the surgeon will likely be doing, variants of the procedure or approaches, patient population characteristics, and details of the procedure including positioning, length of procedure, postop care, and more.
- Features a full-color design to enhance readability of the tables and clarity of the illustrations.
- Updates to this edition include a new, heavily illustrated chapter overviewing regional blocks and new appendices covering individual components of enhanced recovery (ERAS) protocols and intraoperative use of transnasal humidified rapid-insufflation ventilatory exchange (THRIVE); as well as new, rapidly accessible tables and figures set on the inside back cover reviewing useful, but easily forgotten facts and dermatomes.
- An ideal reference for anesthesiologists, anesthesia residents, and CRNAs.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.