The Shoulder and Elbow - Pain Medicine
A Case-based Learning Series
Description détaillée : The Shoulder and Elbow - Pain Medicine
The Shoulder and Elbow volume uses an in-depth case format, preparing you to correctly analyze clinical vignettes and formulate a clinically sound, evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios.
This highly effective leaning and assessment tool provides practical clinical insights into the best methods for diagnosis and treatment for the successful management of patients with shoulder and elbow-related pain.
What is the content of "The Shoulder and Elbow - Pain Medicine, A case-based learning series" ?
- Presents real-world patients in a real-world clinical setting, making learning fun and engaging.
- The Case-Based Learning approach focuses learners and clinicians on the key elements for each diagnosis and helps develop a deep understanding of how to diagnose and treat each condition.
- Covers everyday clinical problems such as Glenohumeral and Acromioclavicular Joint Pain, Subacromial Impingement Syndrome, Bursitis, Tendinitis, Nerve Entrapment, Rotator Cuff Disease, Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow, Pronator Syndrome, and more.
- Cases unfold just the way they do in your clinic. Each case is accompanied with thoughtful clinical commentary and key messages from the author.
- Each chapter uses high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and full-color drawings to facilitate a clear, easy-to-understand approach to evaluation and diagnosis.
- An ideal self-assessment and review tool for pain medicine practitioners and trainees, as well as those preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine certification and recertification exam.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "The Shoulder and Elbow - Pain Medicine, A case-based learning series" ?
Steven D. Waldman, MD, JD, Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Professor of Medical Humanities and Bioethics, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A.
DANS LA MÊME COLLECTION :
Auteur(s): The Shoulder and Elbow - Pain Medicine
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Date de parution :
09 novembre 2023
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email