Cohen's Comprehensive Thoracic Anesthesia
Description détaillée : Cohen's Comprehensive Thoracic Anesthesia
Concise, clinically focused chapters written by international authorities in the field cover all facets of anesthesia practice for thoracic procedures, logically organized by preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative considerations.
What is the content of "Cohen's Comprehensive Thoracic Anesthesia" ?
- Discusses new devices for lung isolation, new lung protection protocols, new information on post-operative complications, and new drugs for modulating pulmonary circulation.
- Covers 20 key procedures including tracheal resection, esophagectomy, mediastinoscopy, mediastinal mass, SVC syndrome, and more.
- Describes complex surgeries related to the lungs, pleura, diaphragm, and esophagus.
- Provides case studies and clinical vignettes to illustrate and support case management decisions.
- Offers highly practical guidance for quick reference from editor Dr. Edmond Cohen and a team of expert contributing authors from around the world.
- Features extensive illustrations throughout, including clinical photos and drawings, radiographic images, device images, charts, and graphs.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "Cohen's Comprehensive Thoracic Anesthesia" ?
Dr. Edmond Cohen is an anesthesiologist in New York, New York and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Florence Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Date de parution :
09 novembre 2023
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email