Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease 8th edition
Description détaillée : Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease 8th edition
Noted authority Dr. Roberta L. Hines and new editor Dr. Stephanie Jones lead a stellar team of contributing authors who provide clear, detailed guidance on successfully managing or avoiding complications stemming from pre-existing conditions.
What are the key features of "Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-existing Disease 8th edition" ?
- Presents detailed discussions of common diseases, as well as highlights of more rare diseases and their unique features that could be of importance in the perioperative period.
- Includes the latest practice guidelines, easy-to-follow treatment algorithms, bulleted key points, and more.
- Contains two new chapters on Nutritional Diseases: Obesity and Malnutrition and Chronic Pain, and significantly revised content on valvular heart disease, heart failure and cardiomyopathies, pericardial disease and cardiac trauma, endocrine disease, diseases of aging, pregnancy-associated diseases, and more.
- Features abundant figures, tables, diagrams, and photos that provide fast access to the most pertinent aspects of every condition and clarify critical points regarding management.
- Examines specific anesthesia considerations for special patient populations, including pediatric, obstetric, and elderly patients.
- Ideal for anesthesiologists in practice and for anesthesia residents in training and preparing for boards.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-existing Disease 8th edition" ?
Roberta L. Hines, MD, Nicholas M. Greene Professor and Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, Yale University School of Medicine, Chief of Anesthesiology, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT, USA
Stephanie Jones, MD : Associate Professor of Anaesthesia at Harvard Medical School, attending anesthesiologist and Vice Chair of Education in the Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC).
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Date de parution :
09 novembre 2023
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email