Anatomy for dental medicine 3rd edition
Descriptif détaillé : Anatomy for dental medicine 3rd edition
Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Third Edition strikes an optimal balance between systemic and regional approaches to complex head and neck anatomy. Award-winning full-color illustrations, succinct text, summary tables, and questions put anatomical structures and knowledge into a practical context.
What are the key features of "Anatomy for Dental Medicine Third edition" ?
- Additional radiologic images and landmark features throughout
- Reorganized brain/nerve sections
- Expanded clinical question appendix including patient box questions in the style of the INBDE
- Factual question appendix places greater emphasis on areas including the skull, larynx, cross sectional anatomy, body below the neck, and local anesthesia
Also included in this new edition:
- 1,200 clear and detailed full-color illustrations
- 150 tables for rapid access to key information
- Expanded captions detail key information and clinical correlations
- Appendix covering anatomy for local anesthesia
- Online images with "labels-on and labels-off" capability are ideal for review and self-testing
This is an essential resource for dental students and residents that also provides a robust review for the boards or dissection courses.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.