Anatomy and human movement 7th ed
|Date de parution||12 septembre 2018|
|Nombre de pages||704|
|Dimension||18 x 24|
Descriptif détaillé : Anatomy and human movement 7th ed
Written specifically for physiotherapists and occupational therapists, this textbook is the ideal resource for students learning how to perform a musculoskeletal examination and for practising clinicians who need to refresh their functional anatomy.
The approach used is the same as in the previous edition, which shows the physiotherapist’s perspective during patient examinations through an intact skin: bones are presented first, followed by accurate descriptions of muscles, joints, nervous system and blood supply.
New to this edition, the introduction of an e-learning course as a helpful study aid and an ideal complement to the text.
- Fully revised and updated text and introduction of online resources
- Excellent new full-colour images and photographs provide the highest level of clarity
- Summary boxes for quick reference and overview
- Detailed and focused account of anatomy for physiotherapists and other allied health professionals
- Part of the Elsevier Physiotherapy Essentials series, which are key textbooks for students and lecturers