Thieme Dissector Volume 2 Second Edition
Abdomen and Lower Limb
Description détaillée : Thieme Dissector Volume 2 Second Edition
It is enriched with intricate illustrations of the human anatomy created from the clinician’s perspective. These illustrations and the carefully researched and structured text elucidate the layer-by-layer dissection of each region of the human body in a stepwise manner.
The volumes have been created by renowned experts in the field: Dr. Vishram Singh, Dr. G. P. Pal, Dr. S. D. Gangane, and Dr. Sanjoy Sanyal. The text of the volumes flows lucidly through well-defined sections in each chapter. These sections have also been made visually distinct to aid access. The authors have aimed to make the reading of these volumes educative, interesting, and visually engaging.
What are the Salient Features of the Second Edition of "Thieme Dissector Volume 2 Abdomen and Lower Limb ?
- Updated videos: Provides access to more than 100 new videos on Thieme MedOne to facilitate learning, understanding, and comprehension. These videos enhance the scope of understanding the topic under discussion.
- Dissection screenshots: Most relevant and duly labelled screenshots from the cadaveric dissection videos are presented at suitable places within the text to provide better insight into the steps of dissection.
- Radiographs: Includes newly added radiographs to help broaden the gamut of interpretation of the anatomy.
- New section: A new section on “Vertebral Column” has been added to Volume I for extensive coverage of the back region.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Sommaire : Thieme Dissector Volume 2 Second Edition
1. Introduction and an Overview of the Bones of the Lower Limb
2. Anterior and Medial Compartments of the Thigh
3. Gluteal Region
4. Posterior Compartment of the Thigh and Popliteal Fossa
5. Anterior and Lateral Compartments of the Leg and Dorsum of the Foot
6. Posterior Compartment of the Leg
7. Sole of the Foot
8. Joints of the Lower Limb
9. Introduction and Overview of the Bones of the Abdomen
10. Anterior Abdominal Wall
11. Male External Genitalia
13. Abdominal Cavity and Peritoneum
14. Abdominal Part of Esophagus, Stomach, Coeliac Trunk, and Spleen
15. Duodenum, Pancreas, and Portal Vein
16. Small and Large Intestines
17. Liver and Biliary System
18. Kidney, Ureter, and Suprarenal Gland
19. Diaphragm and Posterior Abdominal Wall
20. Introduction to Pelvis and Perineum
21. Pelvic Viscera
22. Rectum and Anal Canal
23. Uterus, Vagina, and Ovary
24. Pelvic Wall
26. Joints of the Pelvis
Auteur(s): Thieme Dissector Volume 2 Second Edition
Expédition sous 6 à 15 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email