Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 5th edition
Description détaillée : Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 5th edition
Content has been updated throughout the text to reflect the latest knowledge regarding the development structure and function of the canine body. Chapters in the text are logically organized by body system and written by expert anatomists who lend their extensive knowledge of particular structures. Plus there’s a special introductory chapter on breed categories from the American Kennel Club to help you understand dog breeds and how they are determined.
This new edition also features an enhanced focus on digital radiology and includes upgraded MR and CT scans throughout the text. Most notably however are the elaborate full-color illustrations by expert medical illustrators that bring complex anatomy to life in a way that no other vet text can. Overall Miller and Evan’s Anatomy of the Dog is an invaluable reference for veterinary students clinicians technicians breeders and animal specialists alike.
New to this edition
- Co-editor John W. Hermanson joins the team of Evans and de Lahunta to provide further expertise in the areas of anatomy and comparative anatomy.
- Upgraded digital radiology with a special emphasis on MR and CT scans has been incorporated throughout the text.
What are the key features of "Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 5th Edition" ?
- Elaborate full-color illustrations created by expert medical illustrators bring canine structures to life and enhance your understanding of their function.
- The most up-to-date nomenclature from the Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria (NAV) ? the standard reference for anatomical (zootomical) terminology —?is reflected throughout the text’s content.
- Up-to-date text and bibliographic references from the most current literature offer easy access to all primary sources of information for further study and interpretation.
- Expert anatomist authors contribute their current knowledge of particular structures.
- Chapters logically organized by body system follows the course structure in most veterinary school curricula.
- Coverage of AKC breed categories offers a basic understanding of dog breeds and how they are determined by the American Kennel Club.
Who are the authors of "Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 5th Edition" ?
John W. Hermanson
Alexander de Lahunta
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Date de parution :
07 avril 2022
Auteur(s): Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 5th edition
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 8 à 15 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email