Offering innovative step-by-step protocols for surgical techniques and case studies, the book presents practical, clinically oriented guidance firmly anchored in solid scientific research. A companion website provides videos of clinical procedures and follow-up case studies.
The book emphasizes the physiology of labial plate of bone and its influence to the overall fate of implant placement in fresh extraction sites, including several cutting-edge techniques to restore and treat deficient labial plate of bone. A novel chapter offers a solid protocol to diagnose, categorize, and treat implant-related gingival recession predictably.
- Highlights novel esthetic protocols in dental implantology, applying the latest advances in clinical techniques to real-world dentistry
- Follows up on treatment outcomes, presenting results up to seven years later
- Provides reliable, evidence-based bone regenerative methods
- Illustrates procedures step by step, with more than 2500 clinical photographs
- Features a companion website with videos of clinical procedures and follow-up case studies
Advances in Esthetic Implant Dentistry is an indispensable clinical companion for practitioners and students of periodontics, prosthodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and general dentistry, bringing the reader new horizons in esthetic dentistry.
Who is the author of Advances in Esthetic Implant Dentistry ?
Dr. Abdelsalam Elaskary is the owner of the Elaksary & Associates Institute and Clinic for Dental Implants and Oral Reconstruction in Alexandria; the current President of the Arab Society of Oral Implantology in Cairo, Egypt and a visiting lecturer at the University of New York (NYU) in New York City, New York, USA.