Advanced Reconstruction : Knee
Descriptif détaillé : Advanced Reconstruction : Knee
Developed in collaboration with The Knee Society, this powerful resource puts the expertise of top surgeons at your fingertips - tips, pearls, and techniques that reflect the leading edge of knee reconstruction.
Procedures are liberally illustrated with full-color intraoperative photographs. Selected techniques are enhanced with videos demonstrating pearls from master surgeons.
Techniques chapters are clearly organized for quick reference:
- Alternative Treatments
- Setup and Exposure
- Instruments, Equipment, Implants Required
- Wound Closure
- Postoperative Regimen
- Avoiding Pitfalls and Complications
- Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Complex Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Complications After Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Alternative Reconstructive Procedures
- ACL Reconstruction
- PCL Reconstruction
- Collateral Ligament Reconstruction
- Knee Dislocation
- Meniscal Injuries
- Patellofemoral Injuries
- Knee and Sports Medicine
Delve deep into the complicated cases that mark your practice and manage the most formidable situations with new confidence.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more