ABDOMEN AND SUPERFICIAL STRUCTURES 5TH ED
DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHY
Description détaillée : ABDOMEN AND SUPERFICIAL STRUCTURES 5TH ED
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Medical Sonography series, Diane M. Kawamura and Tanya D. Nolan’s Abdomen and Superficial Structures, 5th Edition, thoroughly covers the core content students need to master in today’s rigorous sonography programs.
Careful, collaborative editing ensures consistency across all three titles in this series: The Vascular System, Abdomen and Superficial Structures, and Obstetrics and Gynecology, providing the right content at the right level for both students and instructors.
What are the key features of "Abdomen and Superficial Structures 5th edition - Diagnostic Medical Sonography" ?
- Features up-to-date sonograms and relevant content throughout, including new coverage of ergonomics
- Reflects today’s best practices with up-to-date coverage of diagnostic criteria
- Provides key terms for quick reference, pathology boxes with tables of relevant pathologies, a complete glossary to help students master vocabulary of the sonography profession, and updated references that reflect the latest research in the field
Student ancillaries include: self-assessment questions • videos • internet resources
Instructor ancillaries include: eBook • PowerPoint presentations • image bank syllabus conversion guide
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Abdomen and Superficial Structures 5th edition - Diagnostic Medical Sonography" ?
Pr Diane Kawamura: Professor Emeritus, Weber State University, Dumke College of Health Professions : School of Radiologic Sciences, Ogden, UT, USA
Dr Tanya Nolan, Associate Professor, Weber State University, Dumke College of Health Professions : School of Radiologic Sciences, Ogden, UT, USA
DANS LA MÊME COLLECTION :
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email