Diagnostic imaging: gastrointestinal, 4th edition
- A paraître
Description détaillée : Diagnostic imaging: gastrointestinal, 4th edition
Drs. Siva P. Raman, Atif Zaheer and their team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and the understanding of GI diseases and disorders to help you make informed decisions at the point of care.
The text is lavishly illustrated delineated and referenced making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
What are the key features of "Diagnostic Imaging : Gastrointestinal 4th edition" ?
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on gastrointestinal imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates throughout
- Features more than 2,900 illustrations (multiplanar CT, sonography, MR, and PET/CT; clinical photos; radiologic images; histologic images; H&E stains; and full-color illustrations) as well as an additional 3K digital-only images and new video clips
- Features updates from cover to cover including new information on MRI imaging of rectal cancer, iron quantification, and MRI protocols; new cases and images, and new staging details and diagrams
- Contains new chapters on treatment response criteria for systemic conditions (RECIST, irRECIST, etc.), dual energy CT for pancreas, vascular abnormalities, MR elastography of the liver, pretransplant liver evaluation, and more
- Covers all aspects of GI imaging, including pathophysiology, imaging findings, and disease management options such as the radiologist’s role in evaluating patients for bariatric surgery, antireflux procedures, esophageal and bowel resections, and more
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Who are the authors of "Diagnostic Imaging : Gastrointestinal 4th edition" ?
Atif Zaheer, MD, Program Director, Cross-Sectional Imaging Fellowship, Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Siva P. Raman, MD, Bay Imaging Consultants,Walnut Creek, California, USA
DANS LA MÊME COLLECTION :
Auteur(s): Diagnostic imaging: gastrointestinal, 4th edition
Du même auteur :
Du même auteur :
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition dès parution
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email