The Core Requisites
The Core Requisites
Description détaillée : Abdominal imaging
This new title solves the "information overload" problem often faced by trainee and practicing radiologists by emphasizing the essential knowledge you need in an easy-to-ready hybrid format of traditional text and bullet points.
What are the key features of "Abdominal Imaging : The Core Requisites" ?
- Emphasizes a "just the essentials" approach to foundational abdominal imaging content presented in an easy-to-read, quick reference format, with templated content that includes numerous outlines, tables, pearls, boxed material, and bulleted text for easy reading and efficient recall.
- Helps you build and solidify core knowledge to prepare you for clinical practice with critical, up-to-date information on GI/GU topics, including relevant anatomy, lesion characterization, tumor staging, indication-based protocols and techniques, and more.
- Prioritizes high-yield topics and explains key information to help you efficiently and effectively prepare for board exams.
- Contains problem-based and disease-focused chapters such as right upper quadrant pain, chronic liver disease, colorectal cancer and screening, postoperative imaging, and abdominal/pelvic trauma.
- Includes reporting tips and recommendations with sample structured reports.
- Features more than 500 high-quality images spanning a variety of critical abdominal and pelvic disease processes, including discussions of advanced imaging techniques such as multiparametric MRI, dual energy CT, and elastography.
- Published as part of the newly reimagined Core Requisites series, an update to the popular Requisites series for today’s busy clinician.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Abdominal Imaging : The Core Requisites" ?
Joseph R. Grajo
Dushyant V Sahani, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School; Assistant Radiologist, Abdominal Imaging & Interventional Radiology, Director, CT Imaging Services, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston Massachusetts, USA
Anthony E Samir, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School; Radiologist, Abdominal Imaging & Interventional Radiology; Co-Director, MGH/MIT Center for Ultrasound Research & Translation; Associate Director of Ultrasound Imaging Services, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Auteur(s): Abdominal imaging
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 10 à 20 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email