Case Review Series
Description détaillée : Abdominal imaging
Master the critical imaging content you need to know with this newly consolidated title in the popular Case Review series. Abdominal Imaging offers a highly illustrated case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams demonstrate a clinical understanding of gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging and improve imaging accuracy and interpretation.
Cases include both common and difficult-to-diagnose disorders including gallbladder diseases pancreatitis and pancreatic masses staging and identification of gynecologic malignancies fluoroscopy findings in GI and GU diseases and much more.
What are the key features of "Abdominal Imaging - Case Review Series" ?
- Presents more than 160 high-yield case studies organized by level of difficulty, helping you build your knowledge and confidence in stages.
- Includes more than 650 multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Uses short, easily digestible chapters covering the full range of abdominal imaging for efficient, effective learning and exam preparation.
- Features 700+ high-quality, full-color images spanning the GI and GU systems and pertinent patient cases reflecting current abdominal radiology practice. Images include fluoroscopy and plain films, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging, with coverage of key areas such as prostate MRI and rectal MRI, CT enterography, liver CT and MRI, and renal masses on CT and MRI.
- Consolidates topics covered in Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review and Genitourinary Imaging: Case Review into a single, convenient resource.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Abdominal Imaging - Case Review Series" ?
Manjiri Dighe, M.D., is a board certified radiologist, chief of Body Imaging and director of Ultrasound at UW Medical Center and a UW (University of Washington) professor of Radiology.
Dr. Dighe especially likes to work with patients who are actively involved in their care. She also likes bringing new technology to the forefront to benefit patients.
Dr. Dighe earned her M.D. at Topiwala National Medical College in India. She is a fellow of the Society of Abdominal Radiology and Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound. In addition to body imaging, she is an expert in obstetric and thyroid imaging. Dr. Dighe conducts research on thyroid nodules using non-invasive ways to diagnose malignancy, including ultrasound elastography. She also has a long interest and expertise in obstetric imaging.
Joseph R. Grajo is a radiologist in Gainesville, Florida and is affiliated with UF Health Shands Hospital, University of Florida, USA.
Leslie Lee is an Associate Director of Abdominal Imaging and Intervention with the Department of Radiology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, USA
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Auteur(s): Abdominal imaging
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email