Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis 6th Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis 6th Edition
Accurately diagnose the entire spectrum of pediatric conditions with the moste trusted atlas in the field : Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 6th edition. Over 2.500 superb clinical photographs provide unparalleled coverage of important clnical signs and symptoms - from the common (pinkeye) to the rare (Williams syndrome). Trusted by residents and clinicians alike, this updated classic helps you quickly and confidently diagnose any childhood condition you're likely to encounter.
New to this edition
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com - fully searchable
- Get in-depth guidance on your laptop or mobile device with online diagnostic videos of non-seizure neurological symptoms, respiratory disorders, and seizures, plus an infant development assessment tool, a downloadable image gallery (JPEGs or PPTs for easy insertion into academic presentations) and links to PubMed - all online at expertconsult.com
- Gain an up-to-date understanding of today's hottest topics, including autism spectrum disorders, childhood obesity, inborn errors of metabolism, malformations associated with teratogens, and mitochondrial disorders.
- Stay current with new chapters and revised coverage of genetics, radiology, development, endocrinology, infectious diseases, cerebral palsy, skeletal syndromes, and child abuse.
- Avis des internautes : Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis 6th Edition