Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy - A Practical Surgical Guide to Techniques
- Auteur :
- W. Geissler
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 16 novembre 2014
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy - A Practical Surgical Guide to Techniques
- Fully revised and updated edition of the popular Wrist Arthroscopy (2005), expanded to include elbow arthroscopy and injury management
- Covers fundamental topics in arthroscopic anatomy and evaluation of wrist and elbow pain, such as ligament tears, arthritis, lesions, fractures and nonunions
- Current minimally invasive procedures are described in detail, with plentiful intra-operative and arthroscopic photographs and video included with selected chapters
This fully revised and updated follow-up to Dr. William B. Geissler’s Wrist Arthroscopy has expanded its scope to include arthroscopy techniques of the elbow in addition to the wrist.
This practical guide covers fundamental topics, such as arthroscopic anatomy, set-up and the proper evaluation of wrist and elbow pain, along with advanced discussions of electrothermal shrinkage, arthroscopy of the thumb and small joints of the hand, and specific diagnoses for an array of common injuries.
Current minimally invasive procedures are described in detail, including management of carpal instability, arthroscopic proximal row carpectomy, arthroscopic knotless TFCC repair, arthroscopic SLIC screw for scapholunate instability, arthroscopic fixation of intra-articular fractures of the hand, arthroscopic partial wrist fusions, and innovative techniques in dry arthroscopy. Arthroscopic management of the elbow includes treatment for arthritis, contractures and instability.
Selected chapters contain companion video as well, demonstrating surgical set-up and arthroscopic techniques.
Written by a truly international cast and edited by an expert in arthroscopic hand and upper extremity surgery,Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy is a practical guide to technique for orthopedic surgeons, hand surgeons, and sports medicine practitioners alike.
- Avis des internautes : Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy - A Practical Surgical Guide to Techniques