Vascular Ultrasound, 3rd edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Vascular Ultrasound, 3rd edition
This book provides an understanding of the underlying scientific principles in the production of B-mode and Colour Flow imaging and Spectral Doppler sonograms. A basic description of common vascular diseases is given along with a practical guide as to how ultrasound is used to detect and quantify this disease. Possible treatments of common vascular diseases and disorders are outlined. Ultrasound is often used in post-treatment assessment and this is also discussed. The role of ultrasound in the formation and follow-up of haemodialysis access is a growing field and is covered in detail.
New to this edition
- Accompanying DVD include cine loops of ultrasound scans in normal and diseased vessels and of optimum scans to show potential pitfalls and common mistakes
- Four new chapters and two new contributors, both clinical lecturers in vascular ultrasound.
- New chapter on treatment techniques of particular interest to vascular surgeons who increasingly are required to learn basic scanning skills
- Sections on ultrasound instrumentation updated to cover new developments in equipment such as broadband colour imaging
- Current practices in all the vascular ultrasound applications covered are reviewed and updated
- Avis des internautes : Vascular Ultrasound, 3rd edition