Tumors of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract and Ear - AFIP Atlas of Tumor Pathology, Vol. 17
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Tumors of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract and Ear - AFIP Atlas of Tumor Pathology, Vol. 17
The current incarnation of this Fascicle builds on its predecessors and is meant to serve as an up-to-date text-rich atlas of tumors involving the upper aerodigestive tract and ear.
Emphasis in the current work remains focused on light microscopy, but ancillary diagnostic techniques, including electron microscopy, immunohistochemistry, and molecular diagnostics, are presented in detail where appropriate.
This volume will undoubtedly serve as an invaluable diagnostic reference for years to come.
1. Anatomy, Histology and Embryology
2. Staging of Head and Neck Carcinoma
3. Benign Squamous Proliferations
4. Conventional Squamous Cell Carcinoma
5. Squamous Cell Carcinoma : Diagnostically Problematic Variants
6. Glandular Neoplasms
7. Neural, Neuroendocrine, and Neuroectoderma Neoplasia
8. Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Disorders
9. Vascular Lesions Predilecting the Head and Neck
10. Fibroblastic and Myofibroblastic Tumors
11. Osseous Lesions Predilecting the Head and Neck
12. Miscellaneous Soft Tissue Neoplasms
13. Germ Cell Neoplasms
14. Metastatic Neoplasms
15. Miscellaneous Tumor-like Lesions
16. Tumors of the Ear
- Avis des internautes : Tumors of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract and Ear - AFIP Atlas of Tumor Pathology, Vol. 17