Thoracic imaging Rad Cases
- Auteur :
- C. Restrepo
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 16 février 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Thoracic imaging Rad Cases
Cardiac Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Neuro Imaging, Thoracic Imaging, Pediatric Imaging, Gastrointestinal Imaging, Breast Imaging, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound Imaging, Head and Neck Imaging, Genitourinary Imaging
Each RadCases title features 100 carefully selected, must-know cases documented with clear, high-quality radiographs. The organization provides maximum ease of use for self-assessment. Each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; simply turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, and more.
Each RadCases title includes a scratch-off code that allows 12 months of access to a searchable online database of all 100 cases from the book plus an additional 150 cases in that book's specialty - 250 cases in total! Learn your cases, diagnose with confidence and pass your exams. RadCases.
Thoracic Imaging will enable you to diagnose the full range of chest and pulmonary diseases.
Features of Thoracic Imaging:
- Numerous high-resolution radiographs demonstrate key thoracic abnormalities
- A variety of common and uncommon presentations cover everything from asthma to nonspecific interstitial pneumonia
- Examples of critical cases that must be diagnosed immediately - to avert potential disaster in daily practice and on exams - such as septic pulmonary embolism
Overall, the book is an excellent resource for anyone wanting to review cardiovascular imaging cases. It is a particularly well-suited educational tool for residents and medical students. Few comparable cardiovascular imaging texts are available, and this book represents an excellent addition to available educational resources. - Academic Radiology
- Avis des internautes : Thoracic imaging Rad Cases