The Walls manual of emergency airway management 5th ed
- Auteur :
- Calvin Brown
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 16 juin 2017
- ISBN 13 :
- Nombre de pages :
- Dimension :
- 18 x 24
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : The Walls manual of emergency airway management 5th ed
Manage airway emergencies with confidence!
The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management is the world’s most trusted reference on emergency airway management, and is the foundation text in the nationally recognized The Difficult Airway Course: Emergency™, The Difficult Airway Course: Critical Care™, and The Difficult Airway Course: EMS™. Its practical, hands-on approach provides all the concrete guidance you need to effectively respond to any airway emergency, whether in the emergency department, ICU, urgent care setting, pre-hospital environment, or anywhere else airway emergencies may occur.
- Apply the latest evidence-based approaches to all aspects of airway management.New chapters include Managing Retroglottic Devices, Controversies in EMS Airway Management, The Unstable Patient: Optimization for Emergency Airway Management, and Safe Extubation of the At-Risk Emergency Patient. Discover expanded coverage of preoxygenation techniques and comprehensive updates throughout.
- Efficiently overcome any challenge in airway management with the aid of step-by-step instructions, mnemonics, easy-to-follow algorithms, and rich illustrations.
- Glean expert insights from a brand-new editorial team led by Calvin Brown III, MD, who is Dr. Walls’ colleague and protégé, and many of the same airway experts who teach The Difficult Airway Course™.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Avis des internautes : The Walls manual of emergency airway management 5th ed