The Perinatal Cardiology Handbook
- Descriptif détaillé : The Perinatal Cardiology Handbook
This practical guide equips you with the advanced techniques and knowledge you need to carefully manage the full range of cardiovascular disorders seen in neonates today.
Case studies examine key issues in perinatal cardiology, including definition of heart defects, functional status, clues to fetal diagnosis, testing, postnatal management, surgical options, long-term follow up, and recurrence of risk.
- Absorb critical information more easily with a user-friendly outline format
- Give your patients effective, state-of-the-art care using the latest clinical information on advanced imaging techniques, fetal therapy, and more.
- Identify and treat specific fetal anomalies with case-oriented discussions
- Confidently detect cardiac disease using select full-color Doppler images that highlight important diagnostic features
- Utilize valuable tools for diagnosis and treatment quickly with the helpful appendices
- Use the handy reference section for detailed coverage of the specific disease addressed in that chapter
This handbook is ideal for anyone who manages pediatric or prenatal cardiac problems
- Avis des internautes : The Perinatal Cardiology Handbook