The Pelvic Girdle
- Descriptif détaillé : The Pelvic Girdle
The Pelvic Girdle continues to provide the busy clinician wtih the latest evidence and clinical tools/knowledge to immediately impact and enhance daily practice for the management of lumbopelvic-hip pain and disability. This fourth edition has changed fundamentally in presentation and content to provide the clinician with the evidence and clinical tools for effective practice.
The new model presented in this edition, The Integrated Systems Model and the Clinical Puzzle, co-developped by Diane Lee & Linda-Joy Lee, facilitates effective clinical reasoning, hypothesis development and prescriptive treatment. It is highly unlikely that there will ever be enough research evidence to meet the needs of a clinician who is faced with patients presenting with a wide and variable range of single and multiple impairments every day. Clinical expertise (knowing how to do the right thing at the right time) comes from disciplined, reflective practice and it is hoped that this text will help more clinicians become expert in this field.
Diane Lee, Linda-Joy Lee and Andry Vleeming have international reputations as clinicians and researchers.
The fourth edition of The Pelvic Girdle
- presents an evidence-based approach to the examination, diagnosis and treatment of the lumbopelvic-hip region
- demonstrates how clinicians can translate knowledge derived from scientific research into clinical practice and also use knowledge gained from clinical practice to evaluate the relevance of the scientific research
- contains highly illustrated descriptions of tests and techniques for practice in an easy-to-read clinician-friendly format. Video clips of the tests and techniques (including ultrasound imaging) are included online
- includes several real case reports with over 240 online videos to demonstrate the clinical application of The Integrated Systems Model
The new format for this edition is not only easy-to-read and clinician-friendly, it also comes in both traditional hard copy text and online electronic text enabling fast access and easy navigation through a wealth of information.
- Avis des internautes : The Pelvic Girdle