Textbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology, 2nd Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Textbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology, 2nd Edition
Winner of the prize for New Edited Book at The Royal Society of Medicine & The Society of Author's Medical Book Awards, this textbook for medical students covers orthopaedics, trauma and rheumatology in one volume. It offers both core information regarding what the student needs to know about these specialties and an extensive series of cases with questions and answers that illustrate the thinking behind common everyday practice.
The book offers a standard approach to history taking and physical examination, and relevant anatomy, highlighting the reasons for the different approaches within each specialty as required.
New to this edition
- New chapters on sports and exercise related problems in adults, adolescents and children
- A new restructured section on fractures pulls together the text into a more logical presentation of the subject
- Additional emphasis on the multi-professional team approach to the management of musculoskeletal disorders
- An update of the therapeutics in all chapters
- Avis des internautes : Textbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology, 2nd Edition