Textbook of clinical gastroenterology and hepatology 2nd edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Textbook of clinical gastroenterology and hepatology 2nd edition
This new edition of a classic book , now with and extremely useful website, is the most comprehensive clinical gastroenterology textbook available. Whereas other textbooks mix a clinical approach with large amounts of the basic science of gastroenterology, this book concentrates on providing practicing gastroenterologists with 100% clinically focused, evidence-based chapters on how to correctly diagnose and treat all disorders of the digestive tract.
The new edition offers :
- An unparalled systematic clinical approach to every symptom and every disease concerning the GI tract
- Over 850 color clinical photographs and line illustrations and 300 tables to illustrate the range of GI diseases and procedures covered
- The very latest AASLD, EASL, ACG and UEGF guidelines in clinical management
- A companion website offering :
- over 85 high-definition surgical videos of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures
- 300 MCQs written to mirror the American College of Gastroenterology postgraduate course exams
- more than 35 management protocol charts for different diseases, all fully downloadable and editable, to help clinicians tailor the management programmes
- over 850 illustrations, available as downloadable digital files for use in scientific presentations.
- Avis des internautes : Textbook of clinical gastroenterology and hepatology 2nd edition