Surgical techniques of the shoulder, elbow and knee in sports medicine, 2nd ed.
- Descriptif détaillé : Surgical techniques of the shoulder, elbow and knee in sports medicine, 2nd ed.
Surgical Techniques of the Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee in Sports Medicine presents you with a step-by-step approach on performing both open and arthroscopic surgeries for sports-related injuries. This medical reference book offers all of the expert guidance you need on everything from patient positioning and the latest orthopaedic surgery techniques, through pearls and pitfalls and post-operative care. An international group of contributors equips you with a worldwide perspective on the most recent orthopaedic advances, making Surgical Techniques of the Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee in Sports Medicine your go-to digest of today's common procedures.
New to this edition
- Broaden your knowledge base
- Confidently interpret state-of-the-art diagnostic studies with help from a brand-new chapter on sports medicine imaging for each treated joint.
- See for yourself how key techniques are performed with an expanded online surgical video collection covering Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair: Double Row Techniques; Arthroscopic Repair of Multidirectional Instability of the Shoulder; Ulnar Collateral Ligament Repair and Reconstruction: DANE Technique; Double Bundle Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction; and Management of Proximal Tibiofibular Instability.
- Avis des internautes : Surgical techniques of the shoulder, elbow and knee in sports medicine, 2nd ed.