Surgery of the craniovertebral junction 2nd Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Surgery of the craniovertebral junction 2nd Edition
The original and definitive reference on surgery of the craniovertebral junction, now in an updated second edition.
The craniovertebral junction, with a significant range of pathologies and anatomical complexities, continues to be a challenging area for surgeons. This new edition of Surgery of the Craniovertebral Junction focuses on surgical decision making and technological advances in the treatment modalities for this region.
Written and edited by senior surgeons at University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, and the world-renowned Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona, this is a comprehensive text that spine and skull-base surgeons will refer to often. A content-rich, interactive DVD containing cadaveric dissections, animations of surgical approaches and techniques, and a selection of short, narrated cases, is included with the book.
Key features :
- Contains new chaptes on stereotactic radiosurgery, endovascular surgery, and endoscopic skull base techniques, ensuring that surgeons stay current.
- Includes an interactive DVD with high-quality, compelling videos on anatomy and surgical methods, providing readers with visuals to aid in interpretation of the text.
- Reflects the technological advances and innovative treatment modalities that have improved patient safety and efficacy rates for surgery involving this highly complex area
- Covers both open and minimally invasive surgical methods, enabling surgeons to hone their skills in both areas
Surgery of the Craniovertebral Junction, Second Edition is the surgical resource every spine and skull base surgeon should have on their bookshelf.
- Avis des internautes : Surgery of the craniovertebral junction 2nd Edition